What Is The Secret Of Change – Amazing Startling Results – In life Success Is A Combination Of Habits A Person Creates. Combined With The Lessons Learn’t From Past Failures. Have Passion, Be Noble, Find Reason Behind Your Actions.
What is the Secret of a Revolutionary Change
Amazing Startling Results
What Is The Secret Of Change
The Secret of revolutionary change in your life to get amazing startling results is sort after by people of all nations. America, China, India, Europe, really does not matter what society you live in, or what language you speak the secret is still the same.
Society get inspiration from knowledge of stories in books, magazines, films, music, life quotes, others follow the celebrities that they see as their heroes. Inspiration is everywhere if you are looking and nowhere if you are not looking
The secret of amazing startling results
To be a business success in work, like Oprah Winfrey and other successful people, or just to be passionate in love in the game of life, requires a philosophy mindset of openness to change. It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that you deserve, I am entitled. I am OK I am already set up. Thoughts like this can affect every part of you life.
The truth though is often at any moment change is just around the corner and you are already preparing for it and riding the wave of success, or you just about to get wiped out. Much like someone getting rolled in the surf by an unexpected wave.
Who Moved My Cheese
In the following story “Who Moved My Cheese” we discover that life is anything but certain. Failure to understand this story will definitely affect your thinking in the ways of how you deal with change.
This inspirational story of change
Features four characters: two mice, “Sniff” and “Scurry,” and two little people, “Hem” and “Haw.” They live in a maze, (this closely relates to a persons own environment), and look for cheese, (success, opportunity goals).They start out without cheese, each group, the mice and little people, paired off and travel the lengthy maze paths searching for cheese.
Cheese Station C
One day both groups discover a cheese filled corridor at “Cheese Station C.” Happy and content with their find, the little people form habits around their daily take of cheese, becoming arrogant in the process.
One day Sniff and Scurry arrive at Cheese Station C to find no cheese, they are however not surprised. Both Sniff and Scurry had noticed the cheese supply dwindling, they had prepared for this and for the inevitable job of finding more cheese. Leaving Cheese Station C behind, they begin their journey for new cheese together.
Later that same day, Hem and Haw arrive at Cheese Station C only to find the same thing, no cheese. Angered and annoyed, Hem demands, “Who moved my cheese?” The little people expected the cheese supply to be constant, Hem and Haw were totally unprepared for this life event. When Hem and Haw agreed the cheese was gone they got angry at the situation. Haw suggests a search for new cheese, but Hem is unchanging and set in his own mindset decides to refuse the idea completely.
Be Willing to Change
Meanwhile, Sniff and Scurry have found “Cheese Station N,” and new cheese. Back at Cheese Station C, Hem and Haw are confused and effected by their lack of cheese and blame each other for not having their cheese. Haw again suggests a search for new cheese. Hem feels safe in his old routine and is scared about the unknown. He refuses the suggestion again. Some time passes for Hem and Haw and they remain without cheese.
Don’t Take Yourself So Serious
One day, Haw begins to laugh at the situation and stops taking himself and his situation so seriously. He realizes he should simply move on, He starts chiseling “If You Do Not Change, You Can Become Extinct” on the wall of Cheese Station C for his friend to ponder. Then enters the maze to look for new cheese.
Haw chisels onto a wall while on his journey “What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid?” after thinking about that, he begins his journey for cheese. Haw finds some bits of cheese that nourish him as he continues to travel the maze looking for new cheese. Haw realizes that the cheese has not suddenly vanished, but had dwindled from continual eating.
Set Aside Your Fears
One day Haw stops at an empty cheese station, He begins worry about the unknown again. Haw sets aside his fears, his new mindset allows him to again enjoy life. Haw starts to realize that “When you move beyond your fear, you feel free. Thoughtfully Haw decides to go back to station c where Hem is with the few bits of new cheese.
Hem does not accept the new cheese, still feeling that he was entitled to old cheese. Haw heads back into the maze in search of new cheese. Going deep into the maze, new bits of cheese here and there keep Haw inspired and focused on his goals of finding new cheese. He leaves messages on the wall for his friend Hem of his thinking on his journey hoping to aid him his search for new cheese.
Haw one day comes across Cheese Station N, abundant with cheese, including some new cheeses that he didn’t even know about. Haw realizes he has found what he was looking for. After eating, Haw looks back on his journey, his experience. He wonders about Hem. But Haw decides to let Hem find his own way.
Experience has changed Haw’s habits, now he inspects Cheese Station N daily and explores different parts of the maze regularly.
Some Key points about this Great Story of Change
- Envisioned thought in realistic detail finding something better, opportunity
- Reflected on the mistakes made in the past and used those facts to plan a future. Knew that you could learn or deal with change
- Keep things simple, be flexible, and move quickly when opportunity knocks
- Do not need to over complicate matters or confuse yourself with fearful beliefs
- Notice when the little changes begin, be better prepared for the big change that might be coming
- Need to have the habit to adapt faster, for if you do not adapt in time, you might as well not adapt at all
- Biggest inhibitor to change lies within the person you are, and that nothing gets better until you change
Lucky I was not in the Maze hahahahaha
More Key Points For Change – Secret
- Is always “cheese” out there (opportunity) whether you recognize it at the time or not
- You are rewarded with success when you go past your fear of failure and enjoy the adventure
- Some fear should be respected, as it can keep you out of danger. Most of a person fears were irrational and keep a person from changing when he needs to
- Change had turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it led him to better knowledge of where the secret of success lays
- Change happens, the opportunities keep moving.
- Anticipate change, get ready for the opportunity to move
- Monitor change, form habits of understanding your goals. Know when to change your focus to a new goal
- Adapt to change quickly, the quicker you let go of old habits or wrong goals the sooner you can enjoy new success and be passionate about the work you do.
- Change, move when opportunity moves
- Enjoy change! Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of success
- Be ready to change quickly and enjoy it again and again, they keep moving your goals
Just Like Change is Just Around the Corner, So is Success
Be Ready for change, don’t get stuck in the mindset of things will always be the same. Use knowledge from experiences to help you stay focused. Develop healthy habits to prepare yourself for the unexpected. Practice gratitude for what you have already. Help others to follow in your footsteps. Share your secret with people.
You might be interested in these Articles
Please Leave Comments and Questions Below
What Is The Secret Of Change – Amazing Startling Results – In life Success Is A Combination Of Habits A Person Creates. Combined With The Lessons Learn’t From Past Failures. The ability to have goals in life and to have gratitude for what they already have. Have passion, be noble, find reason behind your actions.