Things To Do In Los Angeles For Free – Find Out What And Where. Interesting Places Are In Los Angeles California This weekend. Find Out Where To Go While On Vacation In Beautiful California.
Interesting Things, Do Los Angeles this Weekend
Things To Do In Los Angeles For Free
Hollywood Walk of Fame in LA
- At the intersection of Hollywood & Highland, find yourself in the heart of the star-studded Hollywood Walk of Fame any time of day or night, open 24/7.
- There is a public viewing area that is free, where anyone can enjoy.
- If you lucky enough to be invited their is also a private area. It is also free but not open to the public.
- Enjoy with family, friends and loved ones, Take pictures and have memories for a lifetime with your favorite stars.
Southern California’s Disneyland Popular LA Tourist Attraction
- Walt Disney’s original Disneyland Park is a beloved Southern California destination
- Where you can enter a magical kingdom, where generations of families have made their Disney dreams come true.
- Meet a fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean, exotic jungles to explore. Prirates to sail with. Cartoon favorites galore.
- Opened 1955, is now 63 years old.
- Approx 40 000 plus visitors a day would make this one of the more popular places to visit
The Getty Center in LA
- The Getty Center was designed by Richard Meier
- Set on 110 acres.
- Address: 1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles
- Perfect setting for this impressive museum, In the Santa Monica Mountains,
- European paintings, drawings, sculpture, and decorative arts
- Fun day out for the family or just visit by yourself
- The famous Santa Monica Pier, with its iconic Ferris wheel in Santa Monica
- Popular with surfers, skateboarders, and business people, is a laid back relaxing destination.
- Golden sand stretches along the coast attracts a lot tourists
- Shopping in quirky and vintage stores to high-end boutiques.
- Biking is popular here with a 26 mile bike path along the waterfront
- Enjoy street entertainers and much more.
- Could imagine some fantaistic photo opportunities here to post to all your social media friends.
Friends of Best Place 2 have created a detailed guide here
Enjoy the world famous beaches of California, always popular with families of all ages. Take a bunch of photos while on your LA Holiday to remember for years to come. Not everywhere is for free, like Disney Land, but I am sure you will agree. La is a very popular destination amonst tourist from all around the world.
Things To Do In Los Angeles For Free – Find Out What And Where – Interesting Places Are In Los Angeles California This weekend. Find Out Where To Go While On Vacation In Beautiful California.