Thank You Next Explained – Some Do Some Don’tDecember 2, 2018 8 By Sam Frederiksen
Thank You Next Explained – Some Do Some Don’t – Thank You Next – Apply Jobs – Networking Basics. Learn How To Apply For Jobs, Overcome Rejection And Build Your Network To Increase Future Success. Love This Saying Some Do So What Next
Thank You Next Explained- Overcome Rejection
Rejection is a part of life
Whatever you do in life, you will find times when you will be rejected. You can use this rejection to lose motivation and stop what you are doing. On the other hand you can learn from a rejection and change how you deal with it.
Some Do Some Don’t – Thank You Next
When faced with decisions on how to act, try to focus on your goals in life. If you think of a pack of playing cards.
What does every pack of playing cards have?
- Every Pack has 2 Jokers – Think we met people like this
- We have 4 lots of Low cards – Low Profile
- Then we have the Royal Cards – Everybody wants these people in their hand
- And lastly the Ace Cards – Leaders that people want to follow
Overcome Rejection is like Playing Cards
- When people say no, we need to think about it.
- If you have 4 x the 2 card each suit.
- Ask yourself – would you throw it out cause they all low?
- When people laugh at what you have to say – Remember is always 2 Jokers in every Pack
- Royal Cards – These are people that seem to know everyone – Great contacts
- When you find an Ace – All the jokers don’t matter any more.
Thank You Next – What To Do with Jokers and Low Cards
Build Your Networking Basics – Explained
- Don’t throw away low cards and jokers
- You want to keep these cards
- Have you ever got a straight in cards when going for 2 or more of a kind?
- Sometimes people you meet will surprise you with who they know
- Other times these same people are ready for action
Just Because Someone Says No – Thank You Next Explained
- Overcome Rejection is just a matter of
- Add them to a list of people in your network
- Move on to the next opportunity – thank you next
- They may not of been looking when you asked
- Don’t dwell on a No
Build Your Networking Basics – Thank You Next
Networking Basics – Apply For Jobs Explained
Why Apply For Jobs with the Network Basics – Future Success
- You don’t want to waste your time doing the same thing
- When you apply network basics for the apply job process
- You begin to leverage your time by using you network
- Find more Jobs through people you know or met
- Get a recommendation from someone in the same industry
- A no is just another person to add to your network
Apply Job verse Start Your Own Online Business – Future Success
- Think about networking basics as your online business
- Whatever you do in life, it usually revolves around a network of some kind
- Your Own Online Business is no different. Networking is great to do
- You can use your networking basics to do both
- Overcoming rejection as you can see is a handy skill
- Apply Job can put food on table
- Start Your Own Online Business can set you up for life
Future Success – Build Your Network Next
- Planning for the future is important
- Networking basics are a fundamental above all else skill to have
- Don’t judge people
- From the smallest acorn the mightiest of all oak trees can grow
- Even what seems like a Ace can be a Joker
- Always add to your value by increasing the size of your network
Become Active in Social Media – Build Your Network Explained
- Post this Web Page to all your social media accounts
- Subscribe to Best Place To
- Follow us – Twitter -LinkedIn – Facebook -YouTube – Google Plus
- If you don’t have account just click the buttons below to Create an account
- This is all part of Networking Basics
Leave Questions and Comments Below – Join the Conversation
Like and Share on your Favorite Social Media
Thank You Next – Apply Jobs – Networking Basics. Learn how to Apply for Jobs, Overcome Rejection and Build Your Network to Increase Future Success. Love this saying Some Do Some Don’t – Thank You Next
About The Author
About Sam Frederiksen I am married to my beautiful wife Kerri, We have 4 children, the youngest is still at home The rest are adults now. About 10 years ago I had to stop my carpentry career due to a condition called chronic fatigue syndrome. Over the past 10 years I have looked into many ventures to try support my family.