Who is bestplace2.com
At https://bestplace2.com, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that https://bestplace2.com is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to offer all visitors and users of https://bestplace2.com with a safe and secure environment.
https://bestplace2.com may set and access https://bestplace2.com cookies on your computer. Cookies are used to offer our system with the basic information to offer the services you are requesting. Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
- When someone visits https://bestplace2.com we use a third party service
- Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site.
- This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
- We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
When someone visits https://bestplace2.com, there may be an ability to submit comments on particular articles or pages. When comments are submitted, you are entitled to use aliases or information that completely hides your identity. Also when a comment is submitted, the relevant details (name, email, website) that you offer are stored. These details are stored so that we can display your comment back to you, and to anyone viewing the comment sections on the site. We do not verify information entered nor do we require verification.
There may be some circumstances where your IP address, geographic location, and other browser related details may be shared with third party companies. We may share your above mentioned data with following third party companies from time to time.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or cut the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
- However, the most current version of the policy will govern our processing of your personal data
- Will always be available to you.
- If we make a change to this policy that, in our sole discretion, is material
- We will tell you by an update or email, where possible.