Learn “How To Start A Youtube Channel Now” – Step By Step Guide, Easy To Follow Instructions. You Will Have Your YouTube Channel Set Up In No Time.
How To Start a YouTube Channel
- If you already have an existing Google Account
- You can skip this first step.
- Otherwise, simply just click the Image below and fill in the details and then click next.
Start a Youtube Channel.
- After completing all your details
- You can now sign in to You Tube .
Choose Your New Google Account
- Simple choose your new Google account or you’re existing one if you simply just want to use an old one you have.
- After you have signed in to Youtube
- On the very top right-hand corner of the YouTube Website
- You should see a little Icon.
- Click is the Icon on that website to Start a YouTube Channel
- Left Click this Image and Select the top link My Channel.
- If you are using an existing Account you may have already changed this Icon to your own picture
- It will still be in the exact same position.
- You are just about done.
- All you have to do now to create your new You tube Channel is start step 3
- This is where you will find the best place 2 name your new You Tube Channel
- You will now have a choice of using default channel name
- Create your own channel name.
- I would highly recommend using your own created name.
- Preferably a high ranking keyword or key phrase describing your content.
- You are so close now to Start a YouTube Channel
As example, I used the Channel Name –
- You may find that the name you first choose may not be available,
- You may want to look at this quick get start guide for ideas for your channel
- Next you will want to customize your new YouTube Channel by clicking the customize channel button.
- This will open a new web page on YouTube.
- Now all you need to do is upload videos by clicking the Up arrow icon near the top right of your web page and follow the instructions.
- If you have any problems the best place to find instructions for help is at the bottom of the You Tube upload page.
- You can create play lists, categories etc within your new You Tube Channel.
- You can and I do suggest you do this to is customized your channel further by adding channel pictures, new icon etc.
- In description area you can great links Quick Get Start Guide I know you will like
- As a thank you, I would love a link back to https://bestplace2.com so your new audience can also create new You Tube Channels easily
- They will love you for it.
You Are Now Well On Your Way
Creating Your New You Tube Channel.
- For more advanced channel customization come back to this Best Place 2 for future blog posts
- Where I will describe in more detail how develop your channel further
- Talk about Leads, notifications, using analytic s and much more.
In the Comments section below
Please Ask questions and Leave Comments.
- I personally love hearing from you the reader
- It helps me to produce better content for my readers
- Change existing articles at times if needed to be up to date with the latest changes
- Simply just improve on the existing article.
- Making Best Place 2 the number one website for you.
- Post your New YouTube Channel Name in Comments as well if you like.
- Maybe another reader will visit your channel too.
Making a youtube channel has never been easier than it is today. Best Place 2 wish’s you all the best in your new youtube channel. Would love to see what some of you guys and gals create.
You most welcome to make videos linking back to this website if it helps your audience grow.
I still getting started in my youtube so my early videos still need a bit of work done to them, I will probably remove all old videos some time in the future and just show case quality videos.
Below Some Of My Youtube Videos
- Please remember I still new at making videos so quality is still average to say the least.
- You will find though like most things at life if you stick at it and don’t quit, you will only improve
- Is a great little story, when I made this little video I was really quite new and shy so used a computer generated voice
- If you can bear with the voice that is not to great the story really is an inspirational story
- One I am sure you will enjoy and remember and retell in your own words
- Link to the story of the woodcutter and his axe
- Again I used the computer generated voice
- The lesson though is quite powerful
- As you can see I not super skilled yet
- So why not give it a go?
- If I can make a youtube channel and make videos that get views
- You can only do better
- Link to change my life spell article
Good Luck Making Your Channel On Youtube