Read For Suggestions Of When Is Best Time To Travel To Bali, Wow So Many Choices Of When To Visit To Bali Here. Bali Really Has Something For Everyone Of All Ages.
Best Time To Travel To Bali
- The best time to travel to Bali is in the dry season, April – October.
- There is little rain, low humidity, and lots of sun.
- To save the most money the best months are May, June, and October.
- The Ideal Outfit To Wear when exploring Bali is a T-shirt, shorts and sneakers
- Plenty of other travel goods here
- You will probably want a minimum 1 week stay
- Book Flights and Hotels To Bali
Other Times To Travel To Bali
- However Bali is a good travel destination all year round.
- The wet season can still be a fine time to visit Bali.
- Bali has a tropical climate as it’s just eight degrees south of the equator.
- This means there are high temperatures all year round.
- Expect some nice days with no or little rain
- Many tourist enjoy indoor activities on rainy days
- Although wet season may see you doing a few extra indoor activities
- You may also find that prices are much cheaper
- A lot more attention from the hotel and resort staff etc.
Indoor Or Wet Weather Activities
Learn a Balinese Dance
- Stop at the Bali Culture Center in Ubud for a Balinese Dance class.
- Give it a try for yourself or just enjoy a sit down rest and watch the dancers
Discover Some New Craft Skills
- The Bali Culture Center in Ubud will make you realize that you are capable of making something wonderful.
- Make colorful boomerang paintings.
- Another fun and easy activity offered here is easter egg painting.
Strike Bowling at Finns Recreational Club
- Strike Bowling at the Canggu Club is perfect for a family outing
- Including a bar and restaurant to complete the experience.
- Enjoy some good old-fashioned fun.
- Perfect for any rainy day
Hotel Tugu Bali – Indonesian Cooking Class
- Indonesian food is a big part of the country’s wide scope of wealth and culture.
- Hotel Tugu Bali is wonderful place to study the country’s cuisine.
- Enjoy a unique experience
- Meats and vegetables turn into a medley of culture and history with each new spice and herb.
- The chef will guide you through your incredible journey.
- Create something magical, and enjoy the memory forever.
Bounce Trampoline Centre
- Try out the Bounce Trampoline Centre at the Canggu Club.
- Great way to use up the building up energy on a rainy day.
- At Bounce, there are 4 different zones
- 2 practice zones complete with pools of sponges
- 2 zones for trampoline basketball and dodgeball
- Great for energetic kids
- Adults also encouraged to join in
- Great team games and activities.
Also, Resorts Offer Great Activities
- Enjoy pools and spas
Bali Weather In January
- January falls in middle of the wet season
- This is the most rainy month
- It is very likely that tropical rain showers will be part of your Bali experience.
- Expect some nice days with no or little rain
- Average temperature is approx 26 degrees Celsius
- Although January is in winter, still warm temperatures
- Making beaches a very popular destination in January
- Average rainfall is approx 90mm
- Generally more than half the month is rainy.
- Not a great time if you want to do any diving due to rough seas
Bali Weather In February
- February is the 2nd most rainy month
- Has very similar temperatures to January approx 26 degrees Celsius
- Again not a great time if you want to do any diving due to rough seas
- Is plenty of great indoor activities to enjoy
- Why not spend valentines day in Bali
Bali Weather In March
- March is approx 50% rain
- Similar to January and February average temperature remains approx 26 degrees Celsius
- Common activities in March include hiking, such as Mayong Trekking Experience.
- 3 to 4 hour hiking tours in groups no larger than 12 usually.
- Some more relaxing activities include some yoga at Desa Seni.
- They offer a variety of yoga classes, as well as a meditation class, and a Balinese dance class for children.
- Another popular rainy activity in Bali is the Museum Pasifika. The museum is broken up into different areas based on where the artist was from. Indonesian artists, a room of Italian artists, a room of French artists etc
Bali Weather In April
- April is the end of the wet season
- Average temperature climbs a little to 28 degrees Celsius
- While still considered part of the wet season there is less rain fall and more sunny days.
- Due to high humidity and some days passing 32 degrees Celsius, some people find heat a problem at times.
- Wanting to avoid lots of tourists and crowds then maybe Blue Lagoon Beach is the spot for you
- Between the clear water and a coral reef that is close to shore, this is a great beach for snorkeling and sea life is abundant.
- The currents at Blue Lagoon can often be strong, so be aware of this when swimming or snorkeling.
- Blue Lagoon Beach is located about a 50-minute drive to the east from Ubud.
Bali Weather in May
- Now We finally come to the first month of the dry season
- Average temp approx 28 degrees for May
- Only 70mm of rain throughout the whole month sees only a slim chance of rain
- Rain is gone but now comes the heat.
- Luckily the humidity drops a little this month
- Also very popular time for to go to beaches before the peak time rush.
Bali Weather in June
- June is still fairly warm and mostly dry
- Average temp is down a little back to 27 degrees Celsius
- But at least some the hotter days are now gone.
- Rain is down to about 5 days with a total approx 50mm
- About 10 hours sunlight most days
- If surfing is your thing you will want to head to the west coast of Bali
- Maybe a round of golf is more your thing, Nirwana Bali Golf Club designed by Greg Norman, golf legend.
- Be sure to visit the Tirta Gangga. It is a “royal water garden”.
- The water in the garden comes from natural springs and is considered to be holy and is used for religious ceremonies.
- Visitors are welcome to swim in the water, which since it is natural is fairly cold and a good way to cool down on a hot day, for a small fee.
Bali Weather In July
- July is mostly dry and warm
- Average temp very similar to June approx 27 degrees Celsius
- July has very low rain only 40mm spread over approx 4 days total
- Maybe consider visiting Elephant Safari Park, often considered the best elephant park in the world.
- Visitors are encouraged to interact with the elephants
- Elephant rides are available as well. There is a museum on-site with artifacts and information on elephants.
- The museum also contains the skeleton of a mammoth, which is the only such one in Southeast Asia.
- GYPSY LANDS FESTIVAL – 21st July 2019
- The Gypsy Lands Festival is a one-day Music and Arts Festival.
- With a good vs evil theme
- The Bad Lands, for the ‘sinners’ and The Wonderlands for the ‘fairies’.
- Visitors pick a theme for there outfits
- Sinner or Fairies.
Bali Weather In August
- Nearly Identical To July dry and warm
- Average temp remains the same at 27 degrees Celsius
- With next to no chance of rain
- Could be considered the best time to travel to Bali
- Great time of year to enjoy tours of Bali
- Classic beach tours include trips to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Countryside and temple tours to Bedugul-Tanah Lot
- The Kintamani Volcano Tour visits villages, gardens, and temples, before heading to the volcano.
- Rafting excursions along the Telaga Waja River are also very popular
- Water course that is about 13km long and takes about two hours to complete.
- UBUD VILLAGE JAZZ FESTIVAL – 16th August 2019 to 17th August 2019
- The Ubud Music Festival, over 20 different performances over the two days
- INDONESIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY – 17th August 2019
- This day celebrates Indonesia’s 72nd year of independence.
- Red and white flags line the streets
Bali Weather In September
- September is the last month of the dry season
- Average temperature remains the same again approx 27 degrees Celsius
- Only a very slight increase in rain to about 50 mm over 4 days
- Lowest humidity levels for the year at about 70%
- Still warm but cool breezes do help make it more comfortable
- For something a bit different the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a great way to see some of Bali’s wildlife.
- The sanctuary is home to over 600 long-tailed macaques.
- Visitors are free to walk among the forest grounds, and view the monkeys.
- BALI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL – 24th September 2019 to 30th September 2019
- The Bali International Film Festival, recognized for its diversity, the festival includes Indonesian, independent, and award-winning filmmakers.
- Beach’s are always popular in Bali, take a swim, enjoy some the great street foods for a great day in Bali
Bali Weather In October
- October begins a change back to wet season
- Also one of the hottest months with average approx 28 degrees Celsius
- Increase in rain also to about 90mm over 6 days
- Plenty of good days still to enjoy outdoors
- Enjoy the Bali International Triathlon, event held on Jimbaran Bay, featuring an Olympic 1.5km swim, 40km bike ride and 10km run as well as a Sprint 500m swim, 20km bike ride and 5km run.
- Maybe visit Bali Botanic Garden spread out over 350 acres
- Home to more than 2,000 species of plants, native to Eastern Indonesia
- Balinese people use many of these plants on a daily basis and visitors are taught how they are used.
- Great swimming beach Lovina Beach is on Bali’s northern coast.
- Calm waters make the beach ideal for swimming.
- Dolphins are often seen swimming in the waters just off of the beach
Bali Weather In November
- November starts to see a lot more rain
- Just under half the month rains with about 90 mm
- While average temperatures remain about the same at 27 degrees Celsius
- Daylight drops to about 7 hours a day
- Circus Waterpark Bali good way to cool off
- A fun way to play in the water, a variety of water slides
- Visitors relax on a float as it calmly moves along the water.
- Like most other months beaches are still very popular with pleasant water temperatures
- Many festivals are usually on this time of year as well
Bali Weather In December
- December is the peak of the wet season
- Rainfall quite a bit higher this month over 90mm
- Average temperature still about the same at 27 degrees Celsius
- Some storms but also some magical sunsets
- Waterfalls are great to see this time of year.
- Expect some clear days just not as many as the other months
- Learn to surf at Rip Curl School of Surf
- Surfing is still incredible in Bali during December, as the wind changes directions, creating perfect surfing conditions on the east coast.
- Also lots of people celebrate Christmas in Bali
Conclusion – Best Time Travel Bali
Although weather plays a part in planning a holiday, Bali as you can see is one of those countries where the temperature remains quite constant. The rain is probably the biggest change from month to month, but really does not stop a lot of the crowds of tourist coming in all year around.
From the great beaches, street foods, wonderful people to the rain forests and wildlife. Bali would have to be on the top of a lot of people’s holiday destination spots. So really just about any time is the best time to travel to Bali